Given the fact that Badoo is able to brag about the status of the world´s most popular dating website, it does not come as a surprise that there are a lot of settings you should specify. Once you have joined this network, you should configure the basic settings the way you wish. There is no need to remind you that the notifications, all of which are turned on by default, may bother you, and the language issue may cause a sort of discomfort. So in order to avoid such situations, use this guide for changing your Badoo basic settings. Good luck!
This way looks the page of Badoo´s settings
Step 1. In the first place, click on the icon of your browser. Once it is opened, use it in order to enter the website http://badoo.com/.
Step 2. Enter the social network by using your email address and password.
Step 3. Once have you accessed your Badoo account, go to the settings. In order to do that, click on the button of settings in the right-upper part of the page.
Step 4. Now, you will see the page of settings, and this is the place where you can change the Badoo basic settings. So, let’s see what you can do about them.
Your Basic Info
- In this line you are able to change the name, which is displayed to other users.
- Date of birth. Likewise, you are able to change the date of your birth. If you do it, however, you will be unable to change it ever again. So be careful with this option.
- Same as with the date of birth, you can change it only once.
After making changes, click on the blue “Save” button.
Scroll down a little bit, and you will see the “Your Account” section. Click on it with the purpose to edit.
- In this line, you are able to change your current email address, so next time you will use the new email for your password recovery. After you have changed the email address, click on the “Save” button next to the line.
- New password. In the next two lines, you are able to set up a new password for your account. Just compose a reliable password and type it in the following two lines.
- Your social accounts. Here, you can also link your accounts from other social networks and emails to your Badoo account. Get to know about it here.
The next section of the settings is “Notifications.” By default, all of them are enabled, so you receive email letters and hear the sounds in your browser regarding almost any matter. If you want to change it, click on the respective button of the feature you want to turn off (have a look at the second screenshot). At the end, click on the blue “Save” button.
By default, all the notifications settings are turned on; you are able to switch them off
You are able to choose your native language as the one of the interface, given more than three dozen of languages available at Badoo. Just scroll down until the “Language” section, click on it, choose your language in the list, and click on the “Save” button.
Step 5. After you have specified the Badoo basic settings, make sure that you have saved all of them.