In the modern world, it is impossible to imagine how one is able to do without resorting to the use of Google services. There are a lot of actually useful apps, but the list of the most popular and used apps includes Gmail, Google+, Google Drive, Google Translator, Google Maps, Google Photos, and even YouTube! If you are not using any of these apps yet, give them a try and complete the Google sign up procedure, which is a really quick and easy one. In order to do so, follow the guide published below.
Even though it may seem a bit weird but prior to starting the Google sign up procedure, you need to click on the “Sign in” button first”
- At first, you need to launch your favorite browser and copy the URL of Google (http://google.com/) into the address line of that browser. Then, press the “Enter” button.
On the page of choosing Google accounts, you need to click on the button for creating a new Google account
- At the top of Google’s main webpage, there is a blue “Sign in” button. Spot the button and give it a click.
- On the next page, you will be able to choose what Google account you want to use. However, you need to click on “Add account.”
In order to kick start the Google sign up process, you have to click here
- You will appear on another Google page, where you can enter the email of the already existing Google account. However, you need to click on “Create account” – such a text button is placed below the large blue “Next” button. Do so.
This way looks the Google sign up form that you have to complete in any case
- Finally, you will get to see the sign up form you have to fill in. Pay attention to that fact that the password fields are case-sensitive, i.e. the password “gfdY4D” will be incorrect if entered like “gfdy4d.” Also, you are able not to provide your mobile phone number (even though you will need it for verifying your account later).
- Once you are done with filling the form in, click on “Next.”
The final step in the entire process is confirming your account via an SMS or a phone call
- In order to finish the sign up process, you will be asked to provide your phone number. After you have given the phone number, you will be asked how you want to receive the verification code: SMS or call. Choose the means of receiving the code that suits you best and enter the code (after receiving it) in the given field. Now, you are able to use your newly created Google account.