PayPal is an incredibly comfortable and safe means of completing financial transactions. By using this service, you can easily send money to the other part of the world within several seconds. This explains why more than 188 million users have joined PayPal and are actively using it. However, in order to get started on PayPal, you need to complete the PayPal sign up procedure. Find out how to do it in our simple, step-by-step guide that you can see right below.
This is the appearance of the starting page of PayPal
- First of all, you have to access the website of PayPal by launching your browser and going to http://paypal.com./
There are different types of accounts at PayPal
- Once you have accessed the PayPal website, find the “Sign Up” button, placed in the right-upper corner. Give it a click.
In order to kick start the process of PayPal sign up, you need to specify the country where you are based, email address, and the password of your future account
- On the following page, you have to choose whether you need a personal account or an account for business. Click on “Continue.”
Filling the PayPal sign up form in will take a bit of your time
- Right after it, start the PayPal sign up procedure by specifying the country of your location, password of your future PayPal account, and the actual email address. Click on the “Continue” button.
It is recommended to add a credit card and link it to your account prior to getting to use the PayPal account
This way, you will notice that you need to confirm your email address
- The next step is adding a credit card to your account. Provide the required information and click on “Add Card.” If you want to skip this step for some time and add a credit card later, click on the PayPal icon at the top.
A letter sent by PayPal looks like this one
- Now, you should access your email inbox. There, find a letter sent PayPal, open it, and activate your newly created account.
In order to complete the PayPal sign up procedure, enter the password of your newly set account
- After clicking on the “Activate” button, you will be redirected to another page, where you have to type the password in. Do it, and you will get to see the page of your PayPal account again. This time, however, your email address will be confirmed.
The icon shows that you have just confirmed your email account