Using Cast to TV app, you can play videos, pictures, audios and webvideos. The Cast to TV app works on multiple devices like Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Fire TV, LG, Samsung, and more.
Cast to TV app is the finest application to cast local media storage right to your Smart TV. This app is built with user-friendly interface, supporting videos and movies placed on your Android device.
Cast to TV app allows you to cast videos and movies from your local media storage. Cast to TV app supports all Smart TV devices. This app almost supports all the devices that allow Chromecast. Cast to TV app does not allow any interruptions while streaming movies, and you can even turn off your device to save battery life without affecting your video or movie streaming.
• Supported Devices on Cast to TV app:
– Miracast for android to TV
– Smart TVs like LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
– Cast tv for Google Chromecast
– Cast TV for Roku Stick & Roku TV
– AnyCast and Other wireless adapters
– Other wireless adapters
• Features of Cast to TV app :
– Cast to TV Videos, Music, Photos.
– Cast URL/Link Videos, Photos and audios to TV
– Stream to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
– Recent Play history
– Video PlayList
– Remote Control
– Roku remote control.
• Supported Formats on Cast to TV app:
– MP4 files
– MKV files
– MP3 music
– JPG, PNG images
– 4K and HD where available.
• Follow steps for Cast to TV app:
– Easy to control TV with phone: Pause, Play, Forward/Rewind, etc.
– Local playback for videos.
– Create a playlist, and you can watch recent videos
– Fast detect all videos, audios, photos files on your device & SD Card automatically.
Cast to TV app is built with an easy-to-use UI along with faster connectivity of devices. The only thing that is mandatory for better streaming is a Wi-Fi network and a streaming device. Please connect your phone and streaming device to the same Wi-Fi network. In addition, the streaming device should support the media’s format.