Tumblr started its life in 2007 as a social network aimed for microblogging users. Immediately after the launch of the service, more than 75,000 users joined the website. As of today, the number is a way more impressive: 320.5 million users complete the Tumblr sign in procedure and post their content each month. Furthermore, the number of visitors coming to the website each month exceeds 550 million users. Indeed, that number is not as impressive as the one of Facebook. Yet, the number of active monthly users of Twitter is somewhat similar to the one of Tumblr, being equal to some 320 million. So, would you be able to miss such a large audience?
A great distinction of Tumblr from other social networks is the ability to post to make impressive microblogs: you can make posts consisting of photos, images, videos, audios, quotes, links, and usual text. Indeed, some of this kind of files can be posted on other social networks as well, but Tumblr made it look pretty appealing and nice. One more nice addition is a comfortable use of tags, allowing you to reach the widest possible audience. So after you, perhaps, have used our Create Account Tumblr and Tumblr Sign Up guides and joined this social network, get to know how to sign in to the website with the help of the guidelines below.
If you want to kick start the Tumblr sign in process, you have to find this button on the website and give it a click
- In order to sign in to this social network, you should open the browser and copy the following URL into the address line of it: http://tumblr.com/. Then, press the “Enter” button.
- Once you have done that action, find the “Log in” button on the social network’s website, which is designed with various images and a few buttons. After you have spotted the button, give it a click.
- In order to get logged in to Tumblr, you have to enter your email address first. Once you have entered it, click on the “Next” button.
- Surprisingly or not, you will be redirected to the website of Yahoo. There, you should enter the email address once again – even if that email address is not the one of Yahoo, enter it anyway. Do it and click on “Continue.”
The process of the Tumblr sign in consists of two single steps: at first, you have to enter the email address of your account, and it will be followed by the requirement to enter your password on the next page
- Immediately after it, you will be asked to enter your password. Type the password in the given field and click on the “Sign in” button.
- After doing so, you will be redirected back to the website of Tumblr and, actually, you will be logged in to your Tumblr account. Since you are back to your account, you can start posting or chatting with other users of the social network immediately. Enjoy this communication!