Yahoo is a highly secure and dependable internet portal that services millions of users per day.
Even though its security system requires you to specify your mobile number, it gives you more opportunities to easily regain the control over your email account in case of being hacked or having the password lost. In any case, follow the step-by-step guide, presented below in order to Yahoo sign up.
Yahoo Sign Up Step-by-Step
- Step 1. Enter the service’s website by copying http://yahoo.com/ into the address line of your browser and pressing “Enter.” Also, you can search it in Google or other search engines.
- Step 2. On the up-right side of the screen, you will notice a “Sign in” button. Click on that button.
This form you should use in order to log in to the service
- Step 3. In the provided form, which you will use for entering the system in the future, find the “Sign up” button in the bottom part of it. Click on it.
Type your personal information in the provided form
- Step 4. In the newly-opened page, specify your real name and surname, date of birth and gender. Think about a reasonable password as well as the name of your account and type it in as well. Also, you cannot avoid the obligation to provide the phone number. Type it in too and click “Continue.”
You have to verify the mobile number
- Step 5. Now, you have to verify the phone number. You have two options: you can opt to get a call on your phone or to receive a simple text message. Most people opt to get the latter one and so let us suppose we have chosen the same option. Copy the message from your phone in the provided field.
The best option is to verify it with the help of a text message
- Step 6. That’s it. You have nothing else to do. Now, you can enjoy the security and reliability as well as other advantages of this marvelous internet portal.
You can freely use your newly-created Yahoo account