All the content of download.land is sent to download.land by email or is available at various places on the internet and is considered to belong to the public domain. The content (including images and videos) published is considered to fall under our rights under the US Copyright Act (Title 17, US Code).
Copyright Violation Notice
download.land complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any notice of violation and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on download.land or if links to your copyrighted material are referenced via any search engine and you wish for this material to be removed, you must provide a detailed written communication outlining the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be responsible for damages (including attorney’s fees) if you misrepresent information on our site that infringes on your copyrights.
- Provide proof of the person authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly violated exclusive rights holder.
- Please provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must sufficiently detail the copyrighted work that has allegedly been violated and include at least one search term under which the material appears in search results on download.land.
- A statement that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material in the manner being complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly violated exclusive rights owner.
It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly violated exclusive rights holder.
Send the infringement notice by email to [email protected].
Please allow one to two days for an email response. Please note that sending your complaint via email to other parties, such as our internet service provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to improperly submitted complaints. Thank you.